The office water cooler has always had a bad reputation. It's known as a place of gossip and procrastination. But what if the cooler has been devalued this entire time? What if the water cooler actually held the key to increased productivity and even a better quality of life outside of work? Here are a few unexpected things you may not have realized about water delivery for businesses.
- The power required to maintain a water cooler is far less than that of a vending machine.
- The water cooler provides a healthy alternative to sugary energy drinks and overdoing it with the coffee. No more sugar crashes!
- Forget the dreaded 3pm dive in productivity. Staying hydrated throughout the day keeps you energized and focused on whatever task is at hand.
- Water coolers provide delicious filtered water that not only tastes incredible but also doesn't have any of the pollutants and chemicals found in tap water.
- Stretch your legs and clear you mind for a few minutes. Many studies have shown that taking mental breaks during tasks (working for 52 minutes, breaking for 17) improves focus immensely.
On average, people spend about 60% of their day at work. Most of these hours are spent in an uncomfortable swivel chair in front of a computer screen. Work can pile up quickly and sometimes it's easy to forget to stay hydrated. A quick walk to the water cooler and a few hello's along the way might be just the remedy you need.