Staying Hydrated Is Important
Did you know your body is 60% water?
What are some ways to drink more?
- Have a glass of water when you first wake up.
- Have a beverage with each meal and snack.
- Sip throughout the day.
- Keep a water bottle at your desk, in your car, and in your bag.
- Try flavored seltzer waters or add some lemon.
- Choose beverages you enjoy. You’ll be more likely to drink if you enjoy the flavor.
- Eat more fruits and vegetables. The high water content of these foods will add to overall hydration. Foods provide approximately 20% of total fluid intake.
*Content sourced from The Mayo Clinic
Check Out Our Blog