We talk all the time about how important hydration is. But even WE occasionally forget to consume a glass of water when we should. Thankfully there are many tracking tools out there to keep us honest! Here are our top 5 favorite water-tracking apps.
- Plant Nanny: This app not only does a great job of keeping track of your water intake, but makes it fun as well! Watch your plant character flourish as you drink more and more water, or watch as it slowly becomes sad and dehydrated. The fate of this little plant is in your hands!
- iDrated: This app is easy to use and does a great job of helping you accomplish your water intake goals. Simply enter in a few details like height, weight, and activity level and it will provide you with your target water intake.
- Waterlogged: Graph your water consumption by day, week, or even year! This tool is also capable of Fitbit integration and can send convenient reminders and updates straight to your wrist.
- Daily Water: Schedule reminders and alerts to keep you on track. This app also provides you with stats on how your water consumption from the past day, week , or month compares to your current intake.
- WaterMinder: Instantly see your level of hydration with easy-to-understand visuals and percentages in this handy app. It also keeps you informed with interesting water facts.
Feeling a bit old-fashioned or maybe you just don’t have any more room for yet another app on that phone of yours? Attempt the tried and true rubber band trick. First, select a reusable water bottle to fill with Eldorado Natural Spring Water. Next, decide how many times you want to consume this water bottle in a day and procure that same number of rubber bands. Place the bands around your water bottle and each time you finish a full bottle, remove one rubber band. It’s an easy way to keep track of your water intake!
Need delicious and nutritious water to help you accomplish your hydration goals? We’ve got your back. Whether it’s for the home or the office, our water plans are sure to help keep you on track. Happy drinking!