Trust: a word that gets tossed around a lot these days. It’s in the mission statement of every business, and it’s on every employee’s résumé. It’s a word that has little value if you can’t back it up with keeping promises, revealing the truth, and even admitting when you make an error. We are expected to trust people on a daily basis. Your employer trusts that you will show up to work and fulfill your duties to the best of your ability. On the flip side, you trust that when you put in time at work, your employer will pay for your efforts. You trust that the other drivers around you are going to follow the rules of the road, just as they trust you to do the same. You trust that your loved ones will be there for you in times of need, just as they trust that you will do the same for them. As a business, being trustworthy is more than just asking or expecting customers to trust you. It’s about proving that your company maintains integrity, honesty and sound ethics.
Here are some of the things we do at Eldorado to gain your trust.
- We bring you the world’s best water
- We never use additives in our water
- We work hard to keep our commitments to each customer concerning timely delivery
- We focus on sustainability initiatives such as using 100% post-consumer recycled plastic and solar power
- We ensure the shelves of supermarkets are stocked with our water
- We donate over 300 nonprofits every year.
- We help our customers achieve an active and hydrated lifestyle
We strive to do what’s right for our customers and stakeholders every single day.
Trust is one of our core values here at Eldorado, and we do all we can to make sure our customers can trust that the product we deliver is of the highest quality. You can view our water analysis page and even take a trip to see the spring itself in all its glory (and swim in our pool)! Come visit us—we would love to meet you!